Sunday, January 27, 2008

Week 4 Catch Up

Jan. 22 - Just a couple of shots of two things that I love about my dining room.
Jan. 23 - Ava with her little friend, Jenna.




Jan. 24 - Getting ready to go eat Chinese Food. Ava loves the food! The night before she had devoured some Tilapia that I had baked!Jan. 25 - This little series of pictures is just funny to me. Santa brought Ava this Little People nativity set for Christmas. She got so many that we were planning on putting it up until Christmas next year so Bradley had put it in the corner beside the couch. Ava just loved going and looking at it and walking all over the box. Bradley eventually moved it to the kitchen and I was about to carry it upstairs when I heard it rattling. Turns out that when Ava is messing with the box, she has been shoving stuff down inside the box. It contains 3 extra little people who have been shoved in, a couple of handfuls of fruits loops, an old apple slice, and what appears to be a french fry. It was hilarious when I discovered all of her handiwork!



Jan. 26 - My brother and his son, Trayton. Love, Love, Love this picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,
You did a great job with the picture of Nick and Trayton. It's really good of both of them!
The older Trayton gets, the more I think he looks like his Daddy.

Nana