Friday, January 4, 2008

Jan. 3 and 4

School started back yesterday for students and I have pretty much the same kids as last semester. I have a couple of new faces and all the same old ones. They are a pretty good group though. I have continued with my POTD (Photo of the Day) and will be trying to post every other day. Here are my posts from yesterday and today.


Jan. 3 - Ava actually fell asleep on my lap at 8 and slept through the night even after carrying her up to bed.


Jan. 4 - Today's inspirational quote from Anna was, "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are." Mary Jean Irion. So for today's POTD I took a couple of pictures of things that say everyday life to me. The first is of one of Ava's mega blocks strewn across the house. By the end of the day if our house is not torn to pieces, then we have not had a normal day. The other picture is taken from behind Ava's playpen and she is watching Backyardigans. She is purposefully out of focus in the background, because on any day, she is always in the background of all my thoughts.



No comments: